We are involved in many activities related to repair, maintenance, and upgrading of our SJF facilities.
We oversee building projects and involve members of the community in a number of ways to provide every ministry with the accommodations they need to successfully fulfill their mission.
Primary Activities include:
- Maintain the parking lots by resurfacing or patching damaged areas.
- Recommend ways to improve safety and energy efficiency in the building.
- Conduct “Play Days” a four hour event to help maintain the building.
- Maintain all buildings and grounds to create an inviting atmosphere.
- Work with the Boy Scouts to develop Eagle Scout projects on our campus.
Meets every second Wednesday (Sept-June) at 8:30am.
If interested: contact Marvin Johnson.