SHARING THE HOLIDAYS With family and friends
The Oakland County Jail and Outreach Ministry is thankful to the St. John Fisher community members for the “generous donation of holiday cards” for Christmas a few years back.
- There is a sufficient number of cards but the need is for postage stamps.
- Please purchase some extra stamps so that the inmates can keep in touch with their children and friends by sending Holiday Cards.
- ‘Staying connected’ during their jail time is essential for their future lives.
- Or if you don’t have time to get stamps, a donation of cash or checks are welcome. Please make checks out to St. John Fisher Chapel.
- You can drop the stamps (or donation) in the mailbox on the table in the Gathering Area throughout the month of December. Thank you for your generosity!
– Dot Wolff, Outreach Ministry