Finding Hope and Community in Uncertain Times
During uncertain times, we lean into the Holy Spirit and keep hope alive. We are making every attempt to stay connected with you during the isolation of this pandemic. There are lots of ways to do this and below we have some options. We have a blog that we started with reflections that we will be posting:
We will continue to have meetings virtually and online. Check that out here: https://zoom.us/j/968383697
Catholic Campus Ministry at Oakland University
Catholic Campus Ministry is a welcoming community of young believers who gather for a variety of spiritual, social and service opportunities each week through the semester. Draw closer to Christ and be a part of a life changing community that will support you in your faith journey! For information on how to become more involved with CCM, please contact the Director of Campus Ministry, Drew Peters, at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New to Catholic Campus Ministry at OU – we welcome Drew Peters. Drew is a from Metro Detroit and has been doing campus ministry for the last 15 years previously at Xavier University in Cincinnati and locally (more recently) at University of Detroit Mercy. Drew and his wife Carrie grew up in the St. John Fisher Community and now have a family living in the Orion Twp area with their three children. Drew loves to explore, party and enjoy time with family and friends all while living out God’s love.
How Do I Get Involved?
- Table Ministry: We are often on Campus at the Oakland Center – stop by and say hi!
- Bible Study: at Oakland University, 12pm, every second and fourth Tuesday
- Rosary Group: at Oakland University (meet in the Fireside Lounge), 2pm, first and third Thursday of the month,
- Coffee & Catechism: at Oakland University in the CSA Office, 6:30pm, every third Monday
- Eucharistic Adoration: at St. John Fisher, 6pm, every Thursday
- Graduation Mass in the spring